PREMIUM TOUR DUBAI BY SEAPLANE, SNAPSHOT
Sightseeing, Entertainment, Fishing
It is not every day that we can admire the beauty of a city from a height of 1,500 feet, but this seaplane tour will offer us a unique opportunity to enjoy incredible views and take some amazing photos of Dubai
What we will see
- Seaplane tour
- Dubai Marina
- Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Atlantis Hotel
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Creek
- Port Rashid
- The World
What we will do
- Our exciting excursion will take us to a height of 1,500 feet to soar over the wonderful Dubai landscape and relish a new, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- We fly in a Cessna 208 Caravan, a 9-seater seaplane with all the modern comforts: Luxury leather seats with an exceptional view thanks to the large side windows, and an air conditioning system that cools the entire cabin.
- Our exciting air adventure begins in the sea as we take off from the waters of the Dubai Creek.
- As soon as we take-off on our 20-minute seaplane tour we are thrilled with wonderful aerial views from a privileged viewpoint as we fly over the wonderful skyscrapers and engineering feats that characterize Dubai: the recently-built residential district of Dubai Marina (completed in 2006), the famous and scenic Palm Jumeirah, the 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel, the spectacular Atlantis hotel, the Burj Khalifa skyscraper (the tallest in the world), the historic Dubai Creek, Port Rashid and the artificial 'The World' archipelago.
What you need to know
- The excursion is not guided. The pilot will escort and provide you with assistance.
- The number of places for this excursion is limited; it is recommended, therefore, to book early.
- Do not forget to bring the photocopy of your passport or your I.D. with you.
- You must be in good physical condition.
- The excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable, casual attire and comfortable shoes.
- A briefing will be provided before take-off.
- Children under 4 years old, guests on a wheelchair and pregnant women cannot participate.
- We cannot garantee the places on the same hydroplane to families.
- Time departure and meeting points will be communicated to guests directly to the cabin by letter.