VISIT TO THE PARK GARDENS BY THE BAY
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
A unique and extraordinary opportunity to visit the latest incredible attraction Singapore has to offer, nestled amongst biodiversity and sustainability: the Park Gardens by the Bay
What we will see
- Visit to the Gardens by the Bay
- Shopping at the Hotel Marina Bay Sands
What we will do
- Gardens by the Bay is the city's new botanical garden, covering a surface area of 101 hectares, of which no less than 17,000 square metres feature two enormous greenhouses, known for their sustainability and the bioclimatic type structure.
- A visit to the park allows us to explore the outdoor gardens and admire the Supertree Grove, a forest of giant trees in perforated cement and steel, which stand 50 metres tall and green walls featuring 163,000 plants and 200 flower species. Eleven of these structures feature solar panels, which provide electrical energy to the complex.
- Supertree Grove boasts an overhead walkway (OCBC Skyway) which joins some trees and allows us to admire the entire park from above.
- We will then explore the botanical heritage with a visit to the park's two greenhouses: Flower Dome, with its Mediterranean and semi-arid climate, and Cloud Forest, which has a rainforest environment. These two domes represent a design innovation and, quite unique, in this case, they are the place where you can catch some fresh air: the rare species present originate from more temperate climates in comparison to the classic muggy Singapore climate.
- Walking along the garden pathways, we will arrive at'Hotel Marina Bay Sands, where we will have some free time to appreciate the large selection of shops, the casino and admire the extraordinary architecture.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Sinpagore.