SUPER SINGAPORE (ends at the airport)
Sightseeing, Cultural, Meal included
With its colonial past and lively multi-ethnic present, Singapore is a multifaceted metropolis ready to be discovered. Let us completely immerse ourselves into this Eastern microcosm to admire the vital spirit and pulsating essence of 'The Lion City' among the most authentic examples of its architecture and traditional flavours.
What we will see
- Gardens by the bay
- Little India
- Arab Street
- River cruise
- Buffet lunch at the Fullerton Hotel
- Asian Civilisation Museum (ACM)
- Mount Faber
What we will do
- Our fascinating tour of Singapore begins with a visit to the Gardens by the bay.
- Our tour resumes as we head for Singapore's 'ethnic' neighbourhoods, starting with Little India, a lively colourful neighbourhood distinguished by small shops, the aroma of spices and music.
- We then proceed to Arab Street, the Muslim neighbourhood where we find Indonesian batik, silks and a selection of sarongs and shirts. We move on to Chinatown, the cultural centre of Singapore which, with its temples, decorated balconies and lively streets, offers a glimpse of what life was like in the past.
- We then head for Clarke Quay for a short river cruise to the Esplanade, where we stop to take some photos.
- At lunch time we go to the Fullerton Hotel, where a delicious buffet awaits us.
- After a delicious lunch, we resume our tour and head to the Asian Civilisation Museum.
- Our tour comes to an end when we stop at Mount Faber, where we can enjoy a unique view of Sentosa Island and Singapore's skyline; a beautiful image to immortalise in photographs before heading for Singapore-Changi Airport.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion is reserved for guests disembarking in Singapore.
- This excursion ends at the airport and is available to disembarking guests whose flights depart after 20:30.