CANOE RIDE AROUND THE ISLAND OF KOH PANAK
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment, Meal included
An emotional canoe experience in the bay of Phang Nga, where we can admire stunning natural settings and eat lunch whilst admiring the sparkling sea
What we will see
- Canoe experience in Koh Panak
- Buffet lunch on boat
What we will do
- After leaving the port, our coach will take us to the bay of Por, where we will take a marvellous boat ride amongst the spectacular natural views the bay of Phang Nga offers: thriving mangroves and limestone rocks eroded by the sea characterise this truly unique landscape.
- Our excursion leads us onto Koh Panak, the island where we can experience the authentic emotion of crossing natural landscapes sprinkled with sea caves, stalagmites and stalactites by canoe.
- Speechlessly admiring the splendid views of the sparkling sea on board a typical local boat, we will be served a buffet lunch of typical, traditional Thai dishes.
- Meanwhile, we will head to the harbour from where we will set off on our return journey by ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include
a guide. Information in English will be provided by a local
escort during the trip.
- For safety reasons, the visit to the caves is subject to the tide.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and shoes, such as shorts and a swimming costume.
- We recommend bringing a change of clothing with you.
- Passengers per canoe: 2 passengers.
- Waterproof bags for cameras and video cameras will be provided on board.
- In some parts of the cave where the cave ceiling is very low it is necessary to lie down in the canoe for a few moments.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- The presence of many bats in the caves may cause unpleasant smells.
- To reach the beach it is necessary to bathe up to the knees due to the absence of docking area.