DISCOVERING FAFÀ ISLAND
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
A minuscule coral atoll off Tongatapu, where the lagoon and coral reef have been declared a protected marine area by the Tongan government - Fafà Island is a small natural paradise of rare beauty.
What we will see
- Panoramic views of Tongatapu and Nuku'alofa
- Fafá Island
- Fafa Island Resort
- Relaxation on the beach, swimming
What we will do
- We reach the six miles separating us from Fafà Island by motor launch while enjoying the amazing views of the island of Tongatapu and the capital Nuku'alofa.
- Located off Tongatapu, this small uncontaminated atoll is home to the exclusive Fafà Island Resort. Covering around seven hectares with bungalows surrounded by greenery, a fantastic white sandy beach and an elegant dining room, this resort is a true paradise of the Southern Seas.
- The soft white sand invites us to relax in the sun, while the water awaits us for a dip into the blue sea.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- We recommend asking permission before taking photos of the local population.
- We recommend wearing water shoes.
- Snorkelling equipment not provided on-site.
- English speaking guides are not available. This excursion includes an English speaking guide.