TREKKING AND ADVENTURE IN THE RESERVE FOREST
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
A lovely walk through the greenery of one of the most famous forest parks in Fiji, boasting mountain lakes and an enormous variety of species of bird, with a cooling swim in a lake with crystal-clear waters.
What we will see
- Forest park rainforest
- Countless species of bird
- Raintree Lodge
What we will do
- After a picturesque climb up the hills overlooking Suva, we will immerse ourselves in the lush greenery of the forest park rainforests.
- Along the path that runs across the mountain slopes, which offers us an excellent opportunity for trekking and 'Bush walks', we will reach the shallowest lake, immersed in the silence of the forest populated by countless species of bird.
- We can relax here and enjoy a swim in the cool, crystal-clear water.
- At the end of the excursion, we will be taken to Raintree Lodge, the only ecotourism resort near the capital, Suva, built around a small artificial pool of water, with a charming atmosphere perfect for relaxation.
- We will be treated to a tea or coffee with cakes, muffins and seasonal fruit, as well as musical accompaniment from a trio of singers who will entertain us with local songs.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Some coaches are not air conditioned.