TOUR OF SYDNEY BY HELICOPTER
The ideal opportunity to discover the beauty of Sydney from an entirely new perspective, offering stunning panoramic views of some of the main sights and wonderful beaches of the region.
What we will see
- Panoramic views
- Pacific Ocean
- Botany Bay
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney Harbour Bridge *Sydney Opera House
- Sydney harbour
- Taronga zoo
- Watson bay
- Rose Bay
- Manly Cove
- Bondi, Coogee and Clovelly zoo
- Marboura Beach
- Port Botany Cape Banks
- Botany Bay
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach and reach the heliport after a 30 minute journey. Immediately after take-off, we enjoy the amazing panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and historic Botany Bay*.
- We then fly over Darling Harbour and admire some of the most famous sights of the city such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the magnificent Sydney Opera House.
- Afterwards, our pilot takes us to discover the picturesque Sydney harbour and provide some interesting information about its history.
- We continue our flight with Taronga zoo, Watsone bay, Rose Bay, Manly Cove as well as the fantastic headlands and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world such as Bondi, Coogee and Clovelly.
- Finally, we head South to go back to the heliport and admire the coast and wonderful beaches. Before landing, we take in the magnificent view of Marboura Beach, the historical Port Botany Cape Banks and Botany Bay.
What you need to know
The excursion will involve groups of 20 participants, subdivided into two groups of 10 persons who will hop on-board the helicopter at different times. The flight lasts approximately 25 minutes: whilst one group is in the air, the other can take photos and refresh themselves with a drink. * The excursion does not include a guide; the pilot will provide details in English during the flight. * We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available. * You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion. * This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems. * Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.