HELICOPTER TOUR OF THE ISLAND OF ANTIGUA
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
An unforgettable experience to view the Island of Antigua from an exceptional perspective and fly at a low altitude over its crystal clear waters.
What we will see
- Five Islands, Jolly Harbour, Cades Reef, Rendezvous Bay
- Falmouth Harbour, English Harbour, Shirley's Heights
- Half Moon Bay, Green Island
- Great Bird Island, Prickly Pear Island, Dickenson Bay
What we will do
- We take an air-conditioned coach to the helipad which is a short distance from the Port of St. John.
- When we arrive at the helipad we are given some information about the flight and then we board our helicopter to begin our sensational adventure to discover Antigua from above. Our spectacular tour begins as we fly over Antigua's stunning beaches, giving us the opportunity to view the whole circumference of the island which boasts more than 100 miles of coastline!
- We skim over the crystal clear waters of the west coast, passing by Five Islands village to the south-west of the capital which owes its name to the five rocks just off the coast, Jolly Harbour, the stunning Cades Reef and Rendezvous Bay, a natural breathtaking paradise.
- Before us stretches a panorama of the super yachts anchored in Falmouth Harbour, followed by the historic English Harbour and Shirley Heights* lookout.
- The tour continues going past the famous Half Moon Bay and Green Island, with its white sand, embracing the northern coast and the surrounding islands.
- We fly over Great Bird Island, Prickly Pear Island, many beaches and beautiful scenery, on to Dickenson Bay and then return to the helipad close to St. John's.
- The tour of Antigua ends with a bird's eye view of our ship.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The pilot will provide information in English.
- The itinerary may be subject to changes due to weather conditions.
- Maximum weight: 100 kg.
- Maximum height: 185 cm.
- The flight lasts approximately 25-30 minutes.
- The coach transfer to the helipad takes approximately 10 minutes.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- We recommend you bring your camera and wear comfortable shoes.