A RELAXING DAY IN VIRGIN GORDA
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
When geology and nature happily combine, the result is extraordinary beauty, which is what we will find at the beaches known as The Baths and Devil's Bay, where a host of spectacular caves and natural pools appear between imposing boulders. And to really get to know the wonderful Virgin Islands, we'll also get to taste a delicious buffet at a restaurant.
What we will see
- Sightseeing cruise
- The Baths
- Devil's Bay
- Fabulous beaches and swimming in the sea
- Lunch at a restaurant
What we will do
- Our excursion will begin with a scenic trip across Sir Francis Drake Channel on a fast ferry, which will offer us views of the string of wonderful islands in the archipelago.
- We will head to Spanish Town, the capital of the smaller island, Virgin Gorda, where we will disembark and continue the journey to our destination.
- A coach will take us to the entrance to The Baths, an awe-inspiring natural wonder.
- We will set off along a narrow path that will lead us to a white sand beach with turquoise waters, framed by huge round granite boulders, mysterious caves and natural sea-water pools where we can relax and swim.
- Another adventurous trail will lead us to a second beach, the picturesque Devil's Bay, also part of a nature park that protects its extraordinary features.
- Along the beach, we will also find a bar with a number of services and some souvenir stalls. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who needs their shopping fix!
- Then we will congregate at the meeting point and head to the Top of the Baths restaurant, which will welcome us with an appetising light buffet with a range of typical local products that we can try while we gaze at the stunning views in front of us.
- The afternoon is devoted entirely to the sea. We will be free to choose whether to walk back along the path that leads to The Baths beach or take the trail that leads to Devil's Bay.
- This is our chance to explore this incredible nature reserve and relax and enjoy the warmth of the Caribbean sun before returning to the ferry jetty where our fast boat will be waiting to take us back to the port.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information will be provided by the crew on the boat and assistants at the beach in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The beach is not equipped.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems or those who suffer from sea sickness.
- We recommend wearing comfortable, robust shoes to walk along the path that leads to the beach.