ZIPLINE ADVENTURE IN THE RAIN FOREST
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
There is nothing better than visiting the wonderful St. Lucia ecosystem while hanging from a zipline. An adventurous excursion with an adrenaline rush to discover the rain forest and the wonderful St. Lucia scenery the sight of which will leave us breathless.
What we will see
- Eastern coast, Errard estate
- Zipline through the rain forest
What we will do
- Our adventure starts as soon as we get off the ship as, after crossing a panoramic valley, we continue along the eastern coast as far as our base in the middle of the rain forest on the Errard estate.
- Once there, we are given instructions and safety equipment such as harness, helmet and gloves: we are now ready to jump into our zipline adventure and experiment the adrenaline rush of flying through one of the most amazing corners of the island - the rain forest, with its tropical flora and fauna.
- The excursion includes 10 elements made up of 12 ziplines. The longest is located at a height of 243 metres and platforms are maximum 45.45 metres from the ground. There are also two rain bridges extending to 18.18 metres. In both cases, expert guides will assist us and provide information on the different areas of the ecosystem as well as guarantee our safety when passing from one platform to the next.
What you need to know
- This excursion is conducted in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Securely fastened harness and helmet must be worn.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum height: 195 cm.
- Maximum weight: 135 kg.
- Closed shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended.