THE MAGIC OF THE CORAL REEF AND A VISIT TO WEST END VILLAGE
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Shopping, Drink included
Do not miss the opportunity to see the coral reef close up staying dry, as you sit comfortably on a glass bottom boat. The excursion also includes a stop at the picturesque West End Village and a visit to a cameo workshop.
What we will see
- Half Moon Bay
- Tour on a glass bottom boat
- Coral reef
- West End Village
- Cameo workshop
What we will do
- We leave the beautiful Half Moon Bay on board a glass bottom boat, to view the stunning coral reef through the large glass panels of this underwater observatory. And we do all this sitting in comfort with air conditioning!
- At the end of the boat trip, we visit the West End Village, a seaside tourist village with a sandy lane along the coast and a few souvenir shops on the tiny main road.
- Before returning to the ship there is another stop to visit the only cameo workshop in America. Here we can see a wide selection of cameos, handcrafted gold and silver bracelets, rings and pendants. Each piece is unique with exquisite craftsmanship and an extraordinary attention to detail... Bordering on real works of art!
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness.
- Closed shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended.
- We recommend bringing cash with you to purchase items as not all stores accept credit cards.
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides. If these are not available then the guide's commentary will be provided in Spanish.