SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS AT CHANKANAAB PARK
Face to face with dolphins in the blue waters of the Caribbean! We get to know these extraordinary creatures on a submerged platform and then we swim together with them in deep water, experiencing the thrill of being pulled along by a dolphin. And after this magical adventure, much more fun awaits us in the wonderful Chankanaab Park.
What we will see
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Getting to know the dolphins on a submerged platform
- Swimming with dolphins in deep water and boogie boarding
- Beach, lagoon and botanical gardens of the Park
What we will do
- Our day begins at the port where the day's activities are explained to us briefly.
- We then set off immediately by taxi for the fantastic Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park, which is situated in a natural reserve, where the flora and fauna are protected and unspoiled.
- Here we are assigned lockers, and then a qualified instructor describes the program and explains the necessary safety regulations.
- At this point we are ready to enter the water on a submerged platform and get to know the dolphins.
- During the first part of the program, we come into contact with these beautiful creatures and we can even pose for a photo while we are kissed by a dolphin. Indeed, there are professional photographers around us who capture every single moment of our incredible adventure.
- Later, we put on our life jackets and the instructor takes us into deeper waters where we experience a fantastic encounter with the dolphins holding on to their pectoral fins and dancing in the water with them belly to belly.
- The most thrilling moment is when we experience the sensation of literally flying over the water on a boogie board pulled by a dolphin!.
- At the end of this unforgettable experience we have time to enjoy at our leisure all the attractions of the park: the pure white sand beach dotted with palm trees, the beautiful lagoon, surrounded by lush vegetation, or the botanical gardens, where we find enormous flaming red heliconias and other spectacular tropical plants interspersed with interesting replicas of Mayan ruins.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. Our instructors will provide information in either English or Spanish.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age: 8 years; minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height: approximately 120 cm.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this excursion.
- Video cameras and cameras are not allowed in the dolphinarium; professional photographers will take photos during the excursion.