TRANSFER TO THE WHITE HOUSE - with lunch
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
Spend a day of pure relaxation on the beach in an amazing elegant colonial residence where we can soak up the sun, take refreshing dips and enjoy all the amenities provided by the resort. A delicious lunch with ocean views is the perfect end to a fantastic experience.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of Bodden Town
- The White House colonial residence
- Relaxing on the beach, swimming in the sea
- Optional water sports
- Lunch with drinks included
What we will do
- We get on a coach and set off east on a pleasant sightseeing tour of Bodden Town, the original capital of the Cayman Islands.
- We then reach the fantastic White House colonial residence, a magnificent facility with an elegant atmosphere inspired by the fasts of the Great Gatsby period directly overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- We are warmly welcomed and take place on the fabulous white sandy beach where we can soak up the sun on a comfortable lounger, walk along the shore or take a dip in the crystal-clear waters. The amazing pool with ocean views is truly irresistible.
- Those who do not want to miss out on doing some physical activity can try some water sports by renting kayaking or snorkelling equipment.
- We then enjoy a delicious lunch served in the large terrace overlooking the sea and accompanied by a glass of wine, a cold beer or soft drinks.
- There is a well-stocked bar in the resort where we can sit and purchase drinks and delicious cocktails.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 3 years.
- The water is entered via a jetty. Other access areas are rocky.