CATAMARAN CRUISE AND SNORKELLING
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
Let us be enchanted by the fabulous scenery of the Florida Keys as we sail on an exclusive luxury catamaran towards the coral reef to a memorable snorkelling session.
What we will see
- Luxury catamaran cruise
- Magnificent views of the sea and the coast
- Fabulous coral reef
- Snorkelling session
What we will do
- We leave the port a catamaran headed towards a new adventure.
- Our catamaran is almost 20 metres long and equipped with all facilities: a ladder plunging into the ocean, a comfortable shaded areas and a large solarium.
- Along the way, we can admire enchanting views of the sea and islands as the wind breezes through our hair and the sun reflects on the glistening waters around us.
- We reach our destination: the only living coral reef in North America and the third largest in the world located just two kilometres off the Florida Keys coast.
- The crew will provide all the information necessary as well as high-quality equipment. Here comes the most awaited moment: we dip into the crystal-clear waters for an unforgettable snorkelling experience to admire the exceptional coral formations and colourful underwater life.
- Once back on the catamaran, we return to the ship. As we sip refreshing beverages we let our eyes wander on the waves and the coast fully taking in the beauty that surrounds us.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Information will be provided in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You must be able to swim and be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- Where conditions do not permit use of the sails, the catamaran will rely on its motor.
- Minimum age for snorkelling: 12 years; minors must be accompanied by an adult.