RIVER CUISE AND TOUR OF HAMBURG
Sightseeing, Cultural, Shopping, Lunch not included
Discover Hamburg with a river cruise to appreciate its most unusual corners and a coach sightseeing tour to reach all of the most representative places in the city with some free time to walk around the city centre.
What we will see
- Cruise on the Alster Lake
- Coach sightseeing tour
- Renaissance City Hall and Stock Exchange Buildings
- Modern part of the city
- St. Pauli and Reeperbahn districts
What we will do
- We start our excursion to discover the vibrant city of Hamburg with a cruise along the famous Alster lake. We admire the city from the deck and enjoy a completely different perspective to our view from land. Wonderful villas, parks, modern buildings and unspoilt shores pass before our eyes.
- We disembark and continue exploring the city with a sightseeing tour by coach to discover the most interesting and picturesque parts of Hamburg.
- We cross the residential districts and the Jungfernstieg, the famous fashionable street scattered with luxury boutiques and shopping centres.
- We continue with the Renaissance buildings housing the Town Hall and the Stock Exchange before entering the more modern part of the city with its parks and gardens, TV tower, 19th-century court house and much more.
- The tour ends in the St. Pauli district, hub of local nightlife where Reeperbahn, the city's famous red light district, can also be found.
- Then we will have some free time to spend in the city centre before heading back to the port.