RELAXING ON PERISSA BEACH
Swimming, Drink included
Enjoy some relaxation time on the stunning Perissa beach, where the black sand is lapped by the crystal clear waters of the Aegean. Our excursion will end with a walk through Fira, the island's beautiful capital.
What we will see
- Perissa Beach, crystal clear waters and black sand
- Fira (free time)
What we will do
- We will travel from the ship by motor boat to Athinios, where we will begin our excursion at a lookout point to admire the famous caldera.
- The first stop on our relaxing excursion will be Perissa Beach, famous for its crystal clear waters and black volcanic sand. We will surrender to the call of the sea with a swim in its clear waters, before sunbathing on one of the available deckchairs and enjoying a drink. What more do you need for a well-earned day of relaxation?
- For a beautiful end to our excursion, before returning to the ship, we will enjoy some free time for a walk through Fira, the island's capital. Among its narrow streets, we will be able to indulge in a spot of shopping in the many boutiques, where we will be able to purchase beautiful crafts and perhaps some delicious gourmet specialities.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- We recommend you put your swimming costume on before leaving for the excursion.
- Children share a sun bed with their parents.
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local courier will provide support on the beach.
- This tour ends in Thira town. Guests can return to the ship by tender service by the “all aboard” time indicated in the Diario di Bordo.
- Guests can reach the tender service station by cable car or by foot. The ticket for the cable car is included in the price of the excursion.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- In case of multiple presence of ships in port, guests can experience long waiting times at the cable car station.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing.?