EXCLUSIVE TRANSFER TO THE CENTRE OF ROME
This is an unmissable opportunity to reach the centre of Rome rapidly and in comfort, giving you all the time you need to enjoy this wonderful city in your own time, and to do exactly as you please.
What we will see
- Transfer to Rome by private train 'Roma Express'
- Centre of Rome
- St. Peter's Square and St. Peter's Basilica
- City Centre roads, monuments and squares
What we will do
- At the port we board the 'Roma Express' train, an exclusive train reserved for cruise liner passengers, that takes us to the Eternal City in comfort in a relatively short time.
- A local expert accompanies us on our journey and provides all the information we may need to make the most our day in the city.
- When we arrive at San Pietro railway station we take a pleasant walk to St. Peter's Square which is dominated by St. Peter's Basilica with its spectacular dome. At this point we have the whole day to ourselves to explore Rome as we please.
- Immersed in the magical atmosphere of the eternal city, we are free to visit its magnificent monuments of world renown, wander along the elegant streets of the city centre and savour typical Roman cuisine in one of the many restaurants of the city, do some shopping wherever we wish or enjoy a coffee in Via Veneto, the centre of the Roman 'Dolce Vita.
- In the afternoon we have a rendezvous with our guide to return to Civitavecchia on the Roma Express.
What you need to know
- This tour includes a basket lunch selected by our ship staff.
- The transfer to Rome takes approximately 1 hour.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.