TOUR PALMA AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
Sightseeing, Swimming, Cultural, Shopping, Lunch not included
A complete experience for both art fans and sun worshippers. After a tour of the most important and interesting monuments and sites in the city, we will enjoy a well-deserved rest on Palmanova beach.
What we will see
- Cathedral of Santa Maria, old town
- Bellver Castle
- Palmanova beach
What we will do
- The capital of the Balearic archipelago, Palma opens out in the shape of a fan over a wide inlet on the south coast of Mallorca. Its natural beauty, rich artistic heritage, mild climate and modern facilities make it one of the most popular international tourist destinations, frequented in both summer and winter.
- The tour will start with a visit to see the outside of the beautiful Gothic cathedral of Santa Maria (La Seu), the most famous building in the city, rebuilt between 1904 and 1914 under Antonio Gaudí's orders. On the main façade, don't miss the Gothic Eye (Ojo del Gótico), one of the largest Gothic rose windows in Europe. After the tour, we can enjoy some free time strolling through the streets of the old town.
- Then we will head up to Bellver Castle, the only circular castle in Spain, where we will have a breathtaking view of the city and bay.
- The most beautiful white sand beaches on the island can be found just 15 minutes from the ship and offer all modern conveniences and facilities. Our destination is one of the most distinctive and well equipped in the area: Palmanova. There, we can completely relax and top up our tans on a sun lounger or enjoy a refreshing dip in the bay's crystal-clear waters.
What you need to know
- Included: umbrellas, sunbeds and showers.
- Not included: pedalos, restaurant services, chill out area, wellness centre.