KAYAKING EXCURSION ALONG THE MAHÓN COAST
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming
Let us grasp the unmissable occasion of enjoying a carefree experience on a kayak surrounded by Menorca’s wonderful turquoise waters.
What we will see
- Kayak excursion
What we will do
- We board the transfer taking us to one of the jewels of the Menorca coast - Fornells is a fishing village located along a long bay with tranquil waters ideal for water sports!
- After a short briefing from our certified instructor, we can finally climb into our kayak.
- We proceed along the coast and the amazing bays of Cabra Salada and Cala Rotja and even manage to spot the small islands of Sargantana and Ravells.
- After breathing in the Mediterranean air and diving into the unspoilt waters for a bit of snorkelling, we get back to Fornells and to our ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early as only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- This excursion does not include a guide, but we will have the assistance of a local rep.
- Snorkelling equipment included.