CRUISE TO LOW ISLES AND RELAXATION IN A TROPICAL PARADISE
We will sail to an unspoilt and idyllic atoll where we can relax on a stunning white beach, explore authentic coral gardens with incredible colours and enjoy an alfresco lunch, all the time feeling like we are in true paradise.
What we will see
- Sightseeing journey to Port Douglas
- Cruise to Low Isles
- Protected lagoon of the Great Barrier Reef
- Relaxing on an idyllic beach
- Guided snorkelling session
- Tour in a glass-bottom boat
- Buffet lunch
What we will do
- We will leave the port on a private coach and head north to Port Douglas along one of the most picturesque coastal roads in Australia.
- We will board a boat there, which will take us on a fabulous cruise to Low Isles, an unspoilt atoll consisting of two islands nestled like precious gems in the Great Barrier Reef lagoon.
- We will sail towards a real paradise and during the cruise, we will be pampered by the crew, who will work hard to take care of us and shower us with kindness.
- We will anchor in the stunning protected lagoon of Low Isles, where we will have 3 hours and 30 minutes of relaxation and fun in an idyllic setting.
- When we reach the island, we can stretch out in the shade of a palm tree, stroll along the white sandy beach or swim in the crystal-clear waters when we take part in a guided snorkelling session in which we can explore the lagoon with its coral gardens teeming with brightly coloured fish.
- During our stay on the island, we can also opt for an excursion on a glass-bottom boat, giving us the thrill of admiring the wonderful, multi-coloured secrets of the Coral Sea while comfortably seated and nice and dry.
- When we start to feel peckish, we will be served a delicious buffet lunch on board, which we will eat alfresco in the charming beauty of a true corner of paradise, accompanied by the sound of the sea breeze rustling through the palm leaves.
- At the end of our free time, the boat will take us back to our departure port and we will return to the ship with unforgettable memories.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.