RELAXING ON THE BLACK SANDY BEACH IN MOUNT WYNNE
A pleasant sightseeing tour to discover the fascinating rugged scenery of the western coast of Saint Vincent followed by a relaxing break on the black volcanic sand at the foothills of Mount Wynne while sipping a rum punch toasting ourselves and the island.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of the western coast
- Mount Wynne and Mount Wynne Beach
- Relaxation on the beach, swimming in the sea, snorkelling session
- Rum punch
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us on our coach and embark on a pleasant cruise along the western coast of Saint Vincent with a succession of picturesque fishing villages overlooking Caribbean bays, sloping cliffs and hills covered in lush greenery.
- We reach the area of Mount Wynne, home to the oldest coconut plantation in the country and offering enchanting views of the island’s unspoilt nature.
- Our destination is Mount Wynn Beach, an amazing black volcanic sand beach lapped by crystal-clear waters and bordered by thick vegetation with slender palm trees dancing in the wind.
- Once there, we can relax as we please by soaking up the sun, swimming in the tropical waters or strolling along the shore. Let us not miss the chance of a fantastic snorkelling session: admire the spectacular fan-shaped bright-coloured soft coral and schools of colourful fish.
- We end this amazing day with a rum punch, the classic Caribbean cocktail, to feel like true locals.
What you need to know
- We recommend wearing your swimming costume underneath casual clothing.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.