REAM NATIONAL PARK
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
A fantastic excursion to the Ream National Park, among mangrove forests and tropical fauna, to be admired with a typical cruise along the river. An excellent opportunity to fully capture all the beauty of nature in Cambodia.
What we will see
- Ream National Park
- Ream River Cruise
- Mangrove forest
- Trekking and visit to schools and houses in the village
What we will do
- After leaving the port we head to the Ream National Park by bus. Here we climb aboard a traditional wooden boat and take a small cruise along the river Ream emerald waters to enjoy a breathtaking view of the mangrove forest.
- Ream National Park is one of the 7 national parks of Cambodia, founded in 1993 by the former king, His Majesty Norodom Sihanouk (the park is in fact also known as the Preak Sihanouk National Park).
- The park covers an area of 15,000 hectares of land and 6,000 hectares of marine habitat.
- Inside there are 155 species of birds, including eagles, including some species in extinction. The park also hosts other animals such as monkeys and dolphins.
- We also have the opportunity to go trekking and visit some typical houses and a school in the village.
What you need to know
is limited, so please reserve early.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- We recommend bringing insect repellent.