TOP EXPERIENCE: THE HIDDEN PARADISE OF ADAARAN SELECT HUDURANFUSHI RESORT (Full Day)
Experience a holiday in the tropics beyond compare at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi. Blessed with thriving vegetation & pristine waters, the Island of White Gold finds itself in peaceful seclusion in the North Male Atoll. Set in 83 acres of lush tropical beach property near Kani Beach on Lhohifushi Island the resort’s design enables it to blend into its surroundings being one of the best resort in Maldives. Discover a paradise hidden away in plain sight where the sun rises painting the skies in rich orange hues and the gentle waves of the Indian Ocean caress the shore with grace.
What we will see
- Malé: transfer by boat
- Adaaran Select Huduranfushi Resort : tropical vegetation, white sand beaches, crystal clear waters
- Lunch included (Drinks not included)
- Welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic), Sunbeds (as per availability) and swimming pool
What we will do
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with deep blues and aquamarines, and soaring coconut palms swaying in the breeze. This is Huduranfushi resort to be precise, an uncompromising destination of luxury and comfort.
- A network of paved pathways winds through the lush grounds, connecting the oceanfront, gourmet dining spots, sport facilities, and an inspiring spa - each serving to make your Maldives island resort holiday whatever you'd like it to be.
- Treat yourself to true tropical-inspired luxury at this getaway!
- Price includes: entrance fee, welcome drink, towel, sun bed (as per availability) , use of pool, lunch, 30 minute transfers by speed boat.
Price does not include: any other facilities like SPA, water sports activities, bar & table drinks.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- Transfer from the ship to the jetty takes approx. 10 minutes by motor boat.
- Transfer from the jetty to the island takes approx. 45 minutes by speedboat or traditional local boat.
- This excursion is not recommended to individuals who suffer from sea sickness or who have mobility problems or back problems, and to pregnant women.
- We recommend to use waterproof rubber shoes to enter the water.