PARADISE ISLAND BY MOTORBOAT AND SNORKELLING
Swimming, Meal included
The feelings which go with a motorboat ride and the magic of the coral reef: this tour takes us to Paradise Island, where we can take part in a snorkelling session before visiting the mangrove forest of the National Park. We will finish up with a lovely lunch on the beach to restore body and mind.
What we will see
- Punta Rucia
- Paradise Island
- Snorkelling at the coral reef
- Relaxation on beach
- Visit to National Park
- Lunch in a beach restaurant
What we will do
- We will set off from the port by coach for Punta Rucia, a typical fisherman village on the northern coast.
- A thrilling motorboat ride takes us along the coast, where we can enjoy a breath taking view of the sea and the thrill of travelling at speed.
- Our destination is Paradise Island, a small white sand beach encircled by turquoise and crystal-clear waters, and a coral reef in the middle of the sea.
- A spectacular experience awaits: a guided snorkelling session at the coral reef. We will admire the unspoilt and surprising corals, whilst multicoloured tropical fish dart around us and we move over delicate sea fans, bright corals, butterfly fish and a myriad of sea creatures.
- We can even relax on the beach for some time, swimming in the shallow waters of the natural pool which encircles the island or sipping a drink.
- We will then visit theNational Park, where we can admire blossoming green mangrove forests, lagoons and a wealth of wild animal life. This is a great opportunity to discover further natural delights!
- After such an emotion-filled experience, we will take a seat at the table for lunch consisting of hamburgers and hot dogs within a beach restaurant.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- The coach transfer takes about an hour and 30 minutes each way crossing local, uneven roads.
- Lunch includes non-alcoholic drinks, coffee and water.