THE COSTA SAFETY PROTOCOL, FOR YOU
Here is the Costa Safety Protocol
1. EXTRA ATTENTION FOR EVERY SINGLE PASSENGER
2. A SMART VACATION
3. MORE SPACE FOR YOU
4. ENJOY THE WHOLE SHIP IN SAFETY
5. BREAKFAST IS SERVED
6. NON-STOP FUN
7. EXCLUSIVE TOURS
8. PURE AIR AND SANITIZED ENVIRONMENTS
9. COUNT ON US FOR ANY CONCERNS
10. CONSTANTLY UPDATED EXPERT PROFESSIONALS
* If you live in a risky area or in the 14 days before departure you have been in close contact with people in one of the risky areas (identified according the official available data on COVID-19 spreading), you are required to perform a RTPCR (swab test) by 72 within departure and present the document attesting the result in original at the terminal.
The list of risk areas will be available here.