Cruise Cabins: The Space for Your Dreams
- Air conditioning with adjustable thermostat
- A 24-hour room service (for a fee)
- Interactive flat-screen satellite TV
- Steward service always available
- Wifi available (for a fee)
- Hair dryer
- Fresh linens changed regularly (sheets and towels)
We protect your health to guarantee you a peaceful holiday.
We sanitize and disinfect your cabin on a daily basis and with virucidal nebulisation at each guest change.
We disinfect the sheets at high temperatures, and the bathroom with alkaline-based professional products.
A cosy nest: experience Costa comfort and hospitality first hand with this type of cabin, suitable for those who want to spend a little less on their cruise, but who still don’t want to miss out on anything, or for whom the cabin is just somewhere to sleep and change, because they prefer to experience the ship to its fullest.
A window between sky and sea: Costa’s outside cabins offer more direct contact with the all the colours of your holiday. You can see the sea, enjoy the sunsets and sunrises - a warm embrace that makes our cruise even more romantic.
Cabins with balcony
Right up close to the sea: a room with a balcony overlooking the sea, where you’ll feel the warm wind in your hair and smell the intoxicating sweet scent of the salt water. All the comfort of a Costa cabin with your external balcony overlooking the sea. A real treat.
Suites and Samsara Suites
Multiply your benefits when you book a suite: your comfortable and exclusive space on board. A Costa Suite is your private oasis, welcoming and bright, with exclusive treatment that is personally catered to you. A bottle of sparkling wine to welcome you, Jacuzzi, bathrobe and slippers to top it off.
Additional services provided:
• Dedicated butler
• Priority boarding and disembarkation in timeslot assigned
• Each breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the restaurant dedicated exclusively for Suite guests
• "Intenditore" beverage package
Discover the world with Costa
Choose where you want to go and when you want to leave. There’s a cruise for everyone.