A new jewel shines on the sea
Discover all the best of Italy on board the new “Regina del Mediterraneo”: from its cuisine to its hospitality, from its design to its entertainment, Costa Diadema offers a wealth of new ways to enjoy cruising. The Terrace on deck 5 - over 500 metres long - is lined with bars and restaurants that will make you feel like it's a summer's day on the Italian Riviera every day.
Discover all departures
- 1,862 total cabins, including 141 in the wellness area; 756 with private balconies; 64 suites, all of them with private balconies; 11 suites in the wellbeing area
Restaurants & Bars
- 7 restaurants, including the Pizzeria, Tavola Teppanyaki Restaurant, Club Restaurant and Samsara Restaurant, at an extra charge, which take bookings
- 11 bars, including the Dresden Green Pub, Gran Duca di Toscana Wine Bar and the Amarillo Ice Cream Parlour
Wellness & Sport
- Samsara Spa: 6,200 m² on four levels, with gym, spa, Thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, cabins and suites
- 8 jacuzzis
- 3 swimming pools, including one with a retractable roof
- Multipurpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track (220 m)
- Three-level theatre
- Country Rock Club
- 4D Cinema
- Racing car, Grand Prix Simulator
- "Star Laser", an interactive laser zone with a "Laser Maze" and a "Laser Shooting" simulator
- Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen
- Internet Point
- Shopping Centre
- Virtual World
- Squok Club
- Kids pool with Pirate Ship and Castle
- 190 original works of art and 7,874 reproductions by well-known and up-and-coming artists on the theme of royalty. The main sources of inspiration are contemporary pop culture and traditional Italian Renaissance art.
Discover all departures
Explore the rooms
Take a virtual tour of the ship to see the wonderful things in store on board. Explore the rooms, the services and the facilities that you'll find on the new Costa Diadema. The videos and photos will take you inside the ship: start dreaming about your next holiday. Have a great trip!
Select the decks and come aboard
Follow the route
Follow the position of the ship in real time, it will be like being on board!
Choose the departure month
Relive the best of the Christening of Costa Diadema
All the most exciting moments from the birth of the new flagship in the Costa Fleet. From the initial construction stages in the Marghera shipyard, to choosing the official Godmother, and of course the party event in Genoa where the new "Regina del Mediterraneo" was officially christened on 7 November 2014.
Explore all the ship's areas
Explore Costa Diadema's interiors, with all its latest design features and new areas: bars, restaurants, lounges, the Terrace on deck 5, the new Squok Club... lots of videos to give you a taste of all the best of the new flagship before you even set off!
Watch all videos