Great Eastern Cruises
Dubai/United Arab Emirates
All our ships
New to cruising
A Costa cruise is...
The cruise for two
Your oasis of comfort
Costa Web Tv
Shopping, Foto and Casino
The excitement of travel
Discover our excursions
How to make your cruise unique...
All inclusive beverages
À la carte Club Restaurants
Before you go
Before you go it's important to know...
Mandatory Data & Travel Documents
How to reach the port
Terms and Conditions
Have you already been on a Costa cruise?
What is the CostaClub?
All the privileges of CostaClub members
How do you become a CostaClub Member
Your next cruise at competitive rates
Four exclusive clubs
Communication to Members: news
All our best offers
Costa Concordia removal
Costa Concordia News
PNR/Passenger Name Record
Frequently asked questions regarding the transfer of passenger information to US authorities related to flights between the European Union and the United States.
1. What sort of passenger information will be transferred to US authorities?
2. Why is my Passenger Name Record being transferred to US DHS before I travel to, from, or through the United States?
3. What is the legal framework for the transfer of PNR data?
4. Is sensitive data included in the PNR data transfer?
5. Will my PNR data be shared with other authorities?
6. How long will DHS store my PNR data?
7. How will my PNR data be secured?
8. Who will make sure that the PNR Undertakings are complied with?
9. Can I request a copy of my PNR data that is collected by DHS?
10. Can I request that corrections be made to my PNR?
11. Who do I contact in the US regarding this program?
12. Who do I contact if my complaint is not resolved?
13. How can I get more information?
Costa sails always with you
Atlantic Ocean&Canary Islands cruises
Eastern Mediterranean cruises
Far East cruises
Grand Oriental Cruises
Indian Ocean/ Mauritius cruises
Middle East cruises
Northern Capitals cruise
Norwegian Fjords and Highlands cruises
Western Mediterranean cruises
The holiday I wish…
- Discover your ideal holiday destination
John Heald's blog
View Mobile Version
Passenger Name Record USA
ATOL Protected 9758
| UK Registration No. BR10132
© 2013 Costa Crociere S.p.A. - Partita IVA IT 02545900108 - All rights reserved -